One Park Financial CTO Position Description
One Park Financial is a fast-growing technology enabled financial services company located in Coconut Grove, Florida and voted as one of South Florida “Best Places to Work 2017 & 2018” recipient as selected by the Sun Sentinel.
- Searching for a place to make your mark?
- Looking to make things happen?
- Pursuing a fast-paced environment?
- Expecting a culture where team work is valued?
If you answered “yes” your job search is over. One Park Financial (“OPF”) is the place for you!
One Park Financial LLC is a leading provider of Business Financing and Factoring Loans. We provide business funding, credit lines and cash advances to small and mid-size businesses, providing capital to healthy but under-served businesses without the time, documentation and availability issues associated with an SBA or conventional bank loan. Being a technology enabled small business funder, OPF offers a wide variety of flexible financing and funding options to businesses throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking a successful, energetic and results oriented executive to join our growing team as Chief Technology Officer. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be in charge of all company technology and technological resources, and the CTO will establish company technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth across all applications and infrastructure.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of implementing the technical vision.
- Provide technical leadership to department heads in support of company’s culture, mission and values.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Bring creative solutions to the leadership team to help exceed sales, operations and accounting goals.
- Optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through technology.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems.
- Manage and oversee all stages of the development lifecycle for new projects by establishing software development and product development lifecycles (SDLC/PDLC) and set objectives for processes (Agile/Scrum/Kanban)
- Manage and control departmental budget.
- Develop and implement comprehensive IT infrastructure in the areas of data centers, compute, storage,communications, desktops and desktop support.
- Compile and review relevant KPIs to track IT department & IT vendor’s productivity, quality of output and cost of service, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Supervise quality assurance processes, integration testing, regression testing, and system testing.
- Develop and implement disaster and emergency recovery plans (Disaster recovery and Business continuity)
- Ensuring company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
- Build strategic and comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective information security practices which minimize risk and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information that is owned, controlled and processed within the organization.
- Ensures information security policies, standards, and procedures are up-to-date.
- Initiate and promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the organization. Manage security awareness training and testing program
- Evaluate security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and apply tools to mitigate risk as necessary.
- Manage security incidents and events involving electronic protected data (PII)
- Ensures the organization complies with the administrative, technical and physical safeguards.
- Serves in a leadership role for security compliance.
- Responsible for initial and periodic information security risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation.
- Oversee periodic monitoring and reviewing of audit records to ensure that activity is appropriate.
- Establishes and administer a process for investigating and acting on security incidents which may result in a privacy breach.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and state security laws, licensing and certification requirements and accreditation standards.
- Supervise 3rd party audits including SSAE18 and PCI.
- Administer infrastructure spend and budget in the areas of data centers, end user equipment, telecommunications, information security, and technical support.
- Manage a team of 5-10 technologists (QA, IT, Dev) creating an environment that aligns with company objectives.
- Partner with local universities to attract new talent to the technology team.
- Attend and participate in technology conferences in support of company technology stack.
- Act as visionary and evangelist for company's IT strategy.
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills. (Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead)
- BS in information technology, computer science, or related field and at least 20 years’ experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 10 years management and strategic experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to be a “big picture” strategic thinker and tactical technician/player-coach.
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Experience with technology relative to industry; .Net, C#, SQL Server, MongoDB, jQuery, Angular/React, AWS, IIS, GitHub, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java/C, Salesforce.
- Experience leading Salesforce (or other CRM) integrations with 3rd party products including development of Salesforce Plugins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Bilingual English and Spanish is highly desirable
Work Location: Miami, FL or Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic