ONE PARK FINANCIAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: HUMAN RESOURCES - DIRECTOR
One Park Financial is a fast-growing technology enabled financial services company located in Coconut Grove, Florida and voted as one of South Florida “Best Places to Work 2017 & 2018” recipient as selected by the Sun Sentinel.
- Searching for a place to make your mark?
- Looking to make things happen?
- Pursuing a fast-paced environment?
- Expecting a culture where team work is valued?
If you answered “yes” your job search is over. One Park Financial (“OPF”) is the place for you!
One Park Financial LLC has been a leading provider of Business Financing and Factoring Loans. We provide business funding, credit lines and cash advances to small and mid-size businesses, providing capital to healthy but under-served businesses without the time, documentation and availability issues associated with an SBA or conventional bank loan. Being a technology enabled small business funder, OPF offers a wide variety of flexible financing and funding options to businesses throughout the United States.
We are currently looking for a successful, energetic and goal oriented Human Resources executive to join our growing team. The Human Resources Director will make a difference at One Park Financial by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You will help our local and international offices drive the One Park Financial people strategy, benefits administration, employee retention, recruitment, and job placement efforts. Additionally, you will be responsible for creating a unique people experience tied to our company values for our employees and our external candidates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The Human Resources Director develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, local and international legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- At least 10+ years’ experience as HR manager is required. This should be of a generalist nature, with previous experience including responsibility for HR strategy and policy, recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and development, Human Resources Information Systems,performance management and employee relations.
- Bilingual English and Spanish is required.
- Substantial experience in HR management within multinational company is highly desirable.
- Start-up or early stage experience building a new organization in all aspect of Human resource is highly preferred.
- PHR / SPHR certification is desired.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a significant workload in addition to well- developed interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- People oriented, and results driven
- Demonstrable experience building, tracking and improving human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development