Submitting the electronic pre-qualification “Apply Now” form confirms your interest in pursuing business funding from OPF. After we receive your “Apply Now” form, a funding manager will contact you regarding next steps to attain a final decision. Next steps will include an application and further documents needed to assess a final decision needed to approve your business cash advance.
- access our website or use mobile applications
- fill out any part of the form on our website or any webpage on our website
- open and respond to our e-mails
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content
- visit any of our blogs, social media outlets, or affiliated websites
- directly call OPF or its affiliates with phone numbers provided through any and all marketing and lead generation sources
- provide information to OPF employees through email, phone, or facsimile
- interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
Collection and Use
Sometimes we collect information from and about you when you use our website or other applications, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and applications, and usage details
Sometimes you give information directly to us (or our Vendors and Affiliates). For example, but not limited to the following, when you:
- provide it to us directly by filling out an online application
- log into your account
- provide location information from your mobile device
- contact us and we save records of correspondence, which may contain information such as e-mail addresses
Sometimes we (or our Vendors and Affiliates) collect information through Cookies or Other Web Technologies. For example, we may record information:
- about your operating system, browser version, IP Address, and mobile device
- on our sites about the web pages that you view
- information you search for
- which ads or web content from us or our vendors and affiliates you click to or view on our sites or on third-party sites
- when you open our e-mails or click on any of its links
There may be a time that we use the information collected by the cookies as well as other tools such as log files or web beacons for additional purposes such as to determine how OPF, may improve our website by seeing which features, areas and products are most popular. This would enable us to personalize the website experience and allow making recommendations to you based upon your link history. Please note that most internet browsers are automatically preset to accept all cookies. In the event you choose to disable this function some areas of our website may not function properly.
What other choices do you have?
Most computer systems and browsers offer their own privacy settings. We encourage you to use them to enhance your choices. Most browsers’ advanced settings allow you to disable Cookies. However, if you do so, some site features and services may not work. You can also:
- register for the National Do Not Call List at donotcall.gov/default.aspx
- register for the Direct Marketing Association’s Mail Preference Service at dmachoice.org/MPS/proto1.php
- click unsubscribe on the bottom of e-mails and follow the instructions
- request to be DNC’d (added to our Do Not Call list) from an OPF employee or OPF Affiliate employee
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?